Post Graduate Research Assistant – NERC funded project “Understanding temperature adaptation in tropical insects”
I first became involved in the Nadeau Group in 2017 as a student lab technician while studying at The University of Sheffield. After graduating in 2018, I began my current role of Post Graduate Research Assistant, based in Tena, Ecuador.
- Research Assistant, University of Sheffield (2018 – present)
- BSc Biology, University of Sheffield (2016 – 2018)
- Lab technician, Nadeau Group, University of Sheffield (2017-2018)
- SURE Scheme, University of Sheffield (Project: “How radial diffusion of CO2 affects host-seeking behaviour in bedbugs (Cimex lectularius L.)”, 2017)
- Lab technician, Poultry Research Unit, Nottingham Trent University (2017)
- British Ecological Society Undergraduate Summer School (2016)